The bitter herb bath Ruda is prepared by priests of the esoteric to attract positive energies. It is recommended to repeat this bath 3 times in a week with a lot of faith. Followed by a sweet herb bath.
- 1. Place the herbs in a pot filled with 10 cups of water.
- 2. Let the water boil for 7 minutes.
- 3. Strain herbs from the water
- 4. Add 1 gallon of water to the Ruda Water
- 5. Shower or bathe with the content from your shoulders down as you clear your mind and visualize your goals and draw a mental map on how you will accomplish your goals
- 6. Rinse your body with fresh water.
- 7. Start your day with positive vibes.