An aromatic herb bath based on a mixture of plants prepared by priests of the esoteric as a perfect ritual bath to honor of Saint Michael. It is recommended to repeat this bath 3 times in a week with a lot of faith and a purpose always in mind.
- Place the herbs in a pot filled with 10 cups of water.
- Let the water boil for 7 minutes.
- Strain herbs from the water.
- Add 1 gallon of water to the Saint Michael herb Water.
- Shower or bathe with the content from your shoulders down as you clear your mind as you pray for Saint Michael and ask him for protection.
- Rinse your body with fresh water.
- Start your day with positively.